- Diving equipment with communications
- Confined space diving equipment
- Positioning and cartography
- Spill fighting equipment
- Diving helmets .Kirby Morgan Super Lite 17and 37. Kirby Morgan Band Mask 18 and 28 .
- Maximum operational depth up to 60m with air and 200m with mixed gas. Fibron 150m umbilicals
- Surface supply diving with gas supply, two way communications lighting and CCTV.
- Container with gas panel, TV monitors and communications.
- Computer assisted monitoring and record of dives.
- Increased of productive in water time.
- Diver increased performance.
- Safety improvement compare with other systems.
- High reliability backed by thousends of dives in many companies worldwide Has become the standard for professional diving.
- Diving in extreme situations:
- Deep diving.
- Tunnel and galleries diving
- Zero visibility.
- Contaminated waters: Outfalls, Nuclear power stations …
- ERA autonomous breathing equipment with cylinder and positive pressure full face mask.
- Alternatively it can be used with remote air supply using special hoses up to 100 m.
- Two way communications with the technician.
- Class 2 breathing Equipment according to EN-137:2006. High temperatures resistant , flames and heavy duty.
- Ambient gas analyzers.
- Access to non submerged confined spaces.
- Water treatment plants , pipes , etc…
- Toxic and low oxygen environments.
- • Memory: 150 readings ( depending of active parameters number ) with aditional 1,5MB.
- Output format ASCII
- Weight: 952,56 g.
- Size: 11.9 x 22.9 cm
- Sensors: Conductivity, Depth, Temperature, Oxygen, Turbidity.
- Sensors accuracy:
- Conductivity: Range 0 to 100 mS/cm.
- Resolution 0.001 to 0.1 mS/cm.
- Error ±1.0 % of reading or 0.1 ppt.
- Temperature: Range -5 to + 45 ºC.
- Resolution: 0.01°C
- Error: ±0.15°C.
- Range 0 to 1000 NTU
- Resolution 0.1 NTU
- Error ±5% of reading (2 NTU)
- Range 0 to 200 m.
- Resolution 0.001 m
- Error: ±0.3 m
- Range 0 to 500 %
- Resolution 0.1 %
- Error: ±0.3 m
- Chlorophyll to pH
- Water quality control.
- Outfall fluids discharge trace charting.
- Continuous monitoring for vertical profiles records.
- Long term studies.
GPS-RTK R7 de Trimble
- TRIMBLE R7 GNSS BASE.
- TRIMBLE R7 GNSS MOBILE.
- TRIMBLE TSC3 controller.
- TRIMBLE ZEPHYR 2 antenna.
- PROCOM Radio antenna middle phase.
- Radio TDL 450L UHF.
- External battery SETTOP.
- Tripod mount.
- Carbon fiber cane aplomador.
- Backpack transport.
- Trimble R-Track technology
- Advanced Trimble MaxwellTM Custom Survey GNSS Chip
- High precision multiple correlator for GNSS pseudorange measurements
- Differential GPS positioning 0.25mm ±3ppm RMS Horizontal and 0.50mm ±3ppm RMS Vertical.
- SBAS differential positioning accuracy <5 m 3DRMS
- Project Survey.
- Topography surveys.
- Shallow waters bathymetries (up to 15 m).
- Local geodetic net stablishment.
Marine Biology Department-Laboratory for samples processing.
Mediterráneo Servicios Marinos has a fully equipped laboratory for the processing and analysis of sediment, water and biological samples.
Granulometry tests are carried out according to European Norm UNE-EN 933 for marine and terrestrial sediments characterisation. This is a preliminary step for various studies regarding engineering, construction and biological research activities.
The ammount of parameters obtained through water sampling analysis are numerous. Among them: Amoniac, DBO, DQO, Nitrates, phosphates….
Also the Mediterráneo Servicios Marinos laboratory carry out various tests to determine and characterize marine biological samples and macrofauna . In the other hand is also specialized in demographic and lepidocronologic studies of phanerogam fields.
- Rigid barriers for harbour use.
- Inflatable barriers or open sea use.
- Turbidity control barriers.
- Hydrocarbons and other pollutants spill control.
- Turbidity control during dredging operations.
Truck with loading crane and trailer
- Renault Premium 450 18 Tn main tractor lorry.
- Cargo case.
- HIAB-260 Crane. Máx load. 6 Tn.
- Max reach extended 16 m.
- LeciTrailer 35.000 Kg. 12 m long platform.
- General cargo transport.
Vans and 4×4 vehicles fleet
- Nissan Primastar 1.9 DCI (5 units).
- Peugeot Partner 1.6 HDI (3 units).
- Nissan Cubistar. (1 unit).
- Mitsubishi L-200 (1 unit).
- Nissan Vanette Cargo (1 unit).
- Nissan Interstar. (1 unit).
- Seat Inca 1.4 (1 unit).
- Quad Polaris (2 units).