Marine Biology and Environment Department
The Marine Biology and Environment Department, active for more than 18 years, has extensive experience, that together with the use of the most advanced equipments , allow to produce a wide variety of studies in an agile and accurate way insuring client´s total satisfaction.
The most important activities carried out by this department can be categorized as follows:
- Submarine Cartography.
- Bathymetries and topography.
- Dredging Projects supervisión and management.
- Environmental Impact Studies.
- Environmental Monitoring Plans.
- Fisheries Studies.
- Geophysical Studies.
- Research Studies I+D+i.
- Educational Activities.
- Other services like: Geographic information systems, teledetection, control and elimination of pests and foreign species (Caulerpa prolifera, C. taxifolia, …), environmental control during marine construction activities, environmental education…