Salvage · Equipment and resources
The specific equipments available are the following:
- 2 Containerised Deep diving systems with decompression chamber, mix gas supply, gas analyzers and all the necessary to send two divers to 90m depth.
- Scuba Diving and Surface supply diving systems with 100 m equipments. Underwater communications systems, air distribution pannel and underwater CCTV. Baüer HP compressors.
- Various capacities lifting bags 100 to 5.000 Kg. Totally closed and parachute types. Hydraulic and membrane pumps. Motor pumps. Hydraulic and pneumatic tools. Underwater cutting & welding. Intake and discharge hoses.
- Underwater photography and video equipment. Side Scan Sonar C – Max. Proton 4 magnetometer. Omnistar GPS positioning system. Hydropro navigation system.
- Abyss Deep diving software system. “CYGNUS” underwater Wall thickness gauge. Explosive atmospheres analyzer: CO2, SH2 and 02. Resucitation Wenoll System.
The personnel is totally prepared for this kind of interventions and have been trained adequately for this purpose:
- Prevention and hidrocarbons spill fighting during loadind and offloading operations course.
- Prevention and marine hydrocarbons pollution reduction course.
- Intervention with scuba gear in contaminated waters course.
- Submerged Confined Spaces intervention course.
- MARPOL course.
- IAMSAR search and rescue course.